Aleeya sat in the stand calling "Daddy" for a lot of the game. It was so fun. It ALSO didn't hurt that Grandma's package of Bakugans just arrived in the mail that day. I don't remember really seeing Bronson and Camden the whole game. Every once and a while Bronson would look at the score board though to see who was winning.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
#1 (again)!!!
Aleeya sat in the stand calling "Daddy" for a lot of the game. It was so fun. It ALSO didn't hurt that Grandma's package of Bakugans just arrived in the mail that day. I don't remember really seeing Bronson and Camden the whole game. Every once and a while Bronson would look at the score board though to see who was winning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The game was so fun.(Not only because they won!) I was so impressed with how good your kiddos were that late at night!
You'll have to email me this picture. I feel like the bad wife for not being there. Ooops. I'm sad I missed it.
Post a Comment