
Today I am officially married to a high school teacher! Funny how I go from being married to a student, middle school teacher, med. student, doctor and now this. :) He starts teaching a phisio/path class for Honors Science Students tonight and it's twice a week (2.5 hour classes). This will be a HUGE difference from when he taught 8th grade Spanish since the kids going to this class WANT to be there and learn and were hand-picked to take this class. Brooks' teaching material is great. I've looked over some of his slides, etc. and you can BET there is enough humor/Brooksisms thrown in there to keep them entertained. He should be able to bring in actual specimans from work too......I wish I was a student!!!!! I would be the girl sitting on the front row, answering all the questions, and writing my name using the teacher's last name.....however, in this case it actually WOULD be my last name.
But don't you worry, he STILL can do intramural basketball AFTER his class on Thursday nights at 9.....so he hasn't gone COMPLETELY old on me!
6 comments:
hey, this is souli. since my wife and her fam love to blog i decided to get a blogger name so i could post goofy comments. :) Ashley is quite excited that she has another blogging friend. tell brooks that i am quite impressed that he has taken on the task of educating the young minds of america. there is no profession more noble, besides maybe an apostle. a wise, and rather handsome man, once said, "some say the mind is a terrible thing to waste. I say the mind is a terrible thing to use incorrectly."
God bless
You and your husband are too in love! Ick! Maybe that's why you keep getting preggers! ;) He he he...seriously, enough of the mushy "my husband is sooooo sexy" stuff. Eeeewwwewwweww (said in the voice of a six year old). Sorry I had to say it. BTW, congrats on the teaching gig. He was always so entertaining in Sunday School, I can only imagine a non-church setting!
I want to take that class!!! I LOVE Brookisms!
I have a few things of my own to say about Brooks. Please tell him to stop yelling at female runners when it is still dark outside or else he might get maced. Scares me to death.
k, so is brooks a doctor....I'm trying to play catch-up here
and you are amazing ! It has been a long while since I've heard of baby # 5, and that is exactly why you are so impressive. I love that about you. You have to be amazing to tackle 5! I'm topped out @ 4!
Hey, I agree w/ Kat. Enough of the mushy stuff!! Keep that for the bedroom!!! Also, I can't believe your husband has time for teaching AND basketball??!!! Daniel BARELY has time to run! He's only ran once this week for the marathan!! We live in a totally different world now!
Post a Comment