Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby #5

Here's what I think is a girl and what the rest of the house thinks is a boy. :) No, we didn't find out the gender, but everything is perfect and that's even better. This picture below made me laugh with the legs up by the nose and the cute bum sticking out on the left! The feet are sooooo skinny and long. The ultrasonographer couldn't even believe it.
This picture as for Daddy, I'm sure of it. Notice the "loser" sign he/she is doing with the right hand.....but hey, there's 5 fingers.

22 weeks and feeling great!


9 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Hey! I am so glad that you left your blog address on your facebook! Love the ultrasound pics! How fun to not even know what you are having that would drive me nuts!
If you want to check my blog out, just send me your email to (jamie_sutherl23@hotmail.com)and I will send you an invite!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the last picture!! How funny!

Erin Davis said...

Those are great pictures! It would be killing me to know what it is! You guys have such a fun family!

Jene and Megan said...

How exciting! I love ultrasound pictures!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am so glad everything is well with the baby. Cute ultrasound pictures! Wow, you must be growing and elf or something with those long feet. They were SOOO long!

So I need to take a pinata making class from you! That is an awesome tradition that you guys do. I am thinking about taking it up!

Babelicious said...

Yay for a healthy baby!! I would love to wait until the delivery to see the gender, but Casey could never do it. It drives him crazy until he finds out. With Luke, my dad did a zillion ultrasounds to see. With Lincoln, she put the thing on my tummy and in one second said it's a boy. As soon as she said that, Case was totally done with the US and left the room.

Babelicious said...

My cousin is due with her first in May. They had the US lady write the sex down and put it in a sealed envelope just in case they decided they wanted to know. How could anybody have that laying around and not peek???

rachel said...

I love ultra sounds they make it all seem real for me. Mostly cause thats when Chris gets to be part of the pregnancy experience that not just picking up my slack. Can't wait to find out what your are having. I guessing girl.

McKenna said...

That loser picture has GOT to be the cutest unltrasound pic I have EVER. SEEN! But I think the "L" was for you...since you are a total loser for making such AWESOME pinatas and always showing everyone up. Seriously, what's with the showing off?

You're a BABE! And your word verification right now is Soodogi...which I am imagining as a really great band name. "Now introducing...Soodogi!" Yep. I'd buy that album.