Thursday, January 8, 2009

What? Tagged?

So I guess I've been "tagged" (these blog terms get funnier and funnier to me) by Nikki like in November....so my bad, but here we go. My first time being tagged, wish me luck with this husband one!

1) Where did you meet? Computer lab at Snow College (can it get any more romantic then that?!)
2) How long did you date before you got married? 13 months
3) How long have you been married? 7.5 years!
4) What is your favorite feature of his? His smile when he laughs.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE his laugh.
5) What is your favorite quality of his? He can make anyone feel comfortable and get away with saying anything! Not to mention making everyone laugh....including me and the kids!
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Let's see, "Presh" (precious), "BO" for "Body Odor", and "Fatty Fatty Two by Four" when I'm pregnant. But it's a good thing he calls me that, because if he DOESN'T then it means I AM getting fat. :)
7) What is his favorite food? anything I cook. He's a good sport.
8) What is his favorite sport? He's actually good at all of them. Wish I could find something I could beat him in.
9) When and where was your first kiss? My front door 2 weeks after we starting hanging out. It lasted MAYBE .7 of a second!
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Laugh and play games
11) Do you have any children? 4 and one and the way.
12) Does he have a hidden talent? Yep, you would never know he is the BEST tooth brusher for the kids EVER, which is why I allow him to expand that talent every night.
13) How old is he? 31...old fogey
14) Who said "I love you" first? I DID!!!! (with Mac waiting in the car) and after I said it, all he said was, "Thanks". I didn't hear it from him for at least another month.
15) What is his favorite type of music? Now, it's country (against his father's wishes)
16) What do you admire the most about him? He's the BEST dad ever and honestly I've never seen anyone more driven to ALWAYS do the right thing. It's exhausting sometimes.
17) Do you think he will read this? Heck no. He's soooo anti-blog.

I "tag" (there's that word again): Natalie, Jodi (come on, just do it!), Mac and Suzanne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading about you and your husband! Y'all are awesome! I also allow my hubs to further develop his talent as the kid tooth brusher every night :)

Garett and Rachel said...

Garett told me he loved me and I only said Thanks, it took me a couple of weeks more before I said it back. All the great romances have somewhat similar stories

McKenna said...

Yay Tagged! Can I say that I'm glad Brooks is better at that whole, "makes everyone feel comfortable and can get away with saying anything" thing...cuz remember the first time I met him? You warned me that he would try to say something outlandish to test me and he SO did :) I still remember looking at you like, "This is what you were warning me about?" and you were just laughing so hard.
I also loved the description of your first kiss. It reminds me of how you used to "clap out" your descriptions of your kisses for me to show me how long they lasted. Gosh I miss that!

I'm typing in "Kouster" for the word verification. It reminds me of something I might call a bum. Like "Hey, get your little kouster over here!" My vocabulary is expanding so much because of your blog.

Heather said...

Ahhhh. I loved it, and I laughed! Nothing suprised me. I think I am getting to know you guys well.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am glad things worked out okay with your van and that you were stranded at a "good" time. It was fun reading about Brooks! You are amazing, still going to the gym!

Anonymous said...

It's fun to get to know things about both you and Brooks.