
After making the requested "Daddy deer" pinata this year it made me think of all the other specific and detailed requests over the years. So here they are (pinatas start when they turn 2 and they tell ME what they want.....it's a creative challenge for me). Starting with the elephant, dinosaur, lion, Mammoth ("Manny" on Ice Age), shark, Optimus Prime (Transformer), "Nemo", rhino, and the Daddy deer.
Emerson is already asking me to start making his pinata (his b-day is in April). It's funny how excited they get and they think this is what the birthday is ALL about.......I guess it is.
7 comments:
You make those yourself, Melissa? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! How? You know, they do sell them at party stores (like Zurchers)and the price is right! But, maybe you don't have them out where you live? :)
I have always wanted to learn how to make these because it is something that we do for birthdays too. I will trade you one haircut for a lesson. Garett's and my birthday is in March.
Hi Bronson, Camden, and Emerson. This is Hallie and Livie. We like your pinatas. The Nemo one is our favorite. Happy Birthday Bronson.
WOW!!!!! Impressive really, and what a fun tradition and labor of love.
Loved the deer and am totally going to do that. It was a fun party. you are so creative I love it!
WOW!!! Is all I have to say. You make these with four little kids and one on the way? You must have a lot more energy than I do. Congrats and good for you. I will stick with the $10 ones at Zurchers.
Your cousin,
Michelle
You are one talented gal, and your kids should be singing your praises about now! Awesome!
Post a Comment