I got to leave Momdom and meet my pregnant sister-in-law in Dallas to go to Time Out for Women. We did it last year so we definitely knew how we wanted to improve our time there. First, we would stay an extra night so we could sleep in (#priorities). We also got to go to the temple and walk around the church book store (okay okay, BUY stuff from the church book store) before eating at our Peruvian restaurant we love. I have tried Lomo Saltado at another restaurant and it just does NOT compare to this one. It's divine.
We never got a picture with all the TOFW letters but we DID get a picture in the long line to get in! :)
There really was some fantastic speakers and music (David Archuelta) and even more fantastic dancing by Linsey and myself. Not to brag or anything......
After we would wait in lines to snap a picture with some of the speakers.
Brother Christiansen
(it was raining a ton, I don't usually pose with umbrellas)
Sister Elaine Dalton......again, the blasted umbrella
Before letting the person behind me talk to her I DID have to quickly ask where she got her skirt. Sometimes I understand why Brooks and I joke that I shouldn't be allowed to go out into public.
Again we decided to eat at someplace we loved from last time. This BBQ Chicago style pizza place with pieces the size of my giant hands!
Such SUCH a wonderful time. It always is......
No comments:
Post a Comment