Friday, March 9, 2018

Last of 2017

For Christmas Aleeya and Iris got a certificate to get their ears pieced.....a few days later we went. They were actually pretty brave DESPITE all the fretting before.


On December 27th some young men in our church had this "BRILLIANT" idea to go go on an airsoft gun camping trip overnight. I drove them there freezing....but with temperatures in the 20s and 30s I decided they asked for whatever they signed up for!

Here's some pics a dad that went texted me. These boys are just TOO cool. (Bronson in red)
The whole group.....ready to go out to BATTLE. (they were camping behind some guy's house in our church with a ton of woods)
And apparently a turnip garden? Camden said he was eating them like crazy and brought some home afterward. Check out these honkers!
One last morning battle before they headed home.....I guess they FROZE all night.
Even after coming home and knowing how cold it was going to be they STILL say they would have gone again in a heartbeat.

New Year's Eve there was some lazer-gunning (some more miserable in the cold and LOSING more than others)

A game of Ticket to Ride with the bigs.....which I won!!!! (Ending 2017 a winner isn't too shabby!)
Everyone TRIED to stay up til midnight but Everly, Bronson and Emerson were the only ones who did with me. #droppinglikeflies

I don't know why but Brooks wanted to start a new tradition.....he wants to sleep out in a tent on the trampoline every New Year's Eve night. 
Ummmmmm, okaaaaaaaaaaay. Knock yourself out honey! YOU end the year freezing while I end it ia winner.

He convinced Aleeya to go with him. 
And they are already planning it again for next year.......
BRING ON 2018!

No comments: