Since my blogbooks are read all the time around and there's a Daylight Savings sale to print them this week, Ima gonna finish posting about 2017 so I can get this book printed.
SO HERE IS CHRISTMAS!
Here's a summary, there was squealing, candy-swiping (by babies), smiles, others consealing smiles becuse they are so cool, some pretty grateful kids, Iris sulking when someone would open something she PARTICULARLY asked for (the song "You can't always get what you want" comes to mind.....in fact Brooks SUNG it to her), a lot of wrapping paper/trash bags and a pretty content feeling sitting back and watching their reactions opening the gifts. I love Christmas.
These and suckers are all the babies need.
Royce with a remote control car from Santa (check out Camden's face.😂)
Iris got a "giant stuffed animal" like she wanted. This picture is PRE-Kellyn opening up what Iris "really wanted"......hence the smile.
(Santa gave the girls those turquoise chairs that are SO comfortable)
A Lego set Emerson really wanted.
The girls' temple pictures had a note on the back that said to go in the TV room and they found THIS!
Kellyn showing off the kareoke machine WITH a microphone to Iris.....(the item Iris asked Santa for a week before Christmas but his sleigh was already packed.) Bronson couldn't stop laughing as Iris was burying her head in her unicorn. Good thing it was so large.
His requested item.
Aleeya wanted these shirts and boots. Her brothers call them her "umbrella shirts" ....she hates that.
Camden finished his Big Nate book by the time all the presents were opened.
Aleeya with her pegasus
Teasets, crowns and princess dresses. What more could a girl need?
Baby dolls for my babies. (I don't know which baby this is, I thought it was iley but I could be wrong)
After opening all the gifts Emerson and Royce went upstairs to build their Legos.
The girls played with the kareoke machine and NOW Iris was happy because KELLYN shares (which is partly why I kept the gifts how they were)
I got spoiled with a hotel stay/massage certificates from Brooks and this lovely note from Aleeya.
Thanks?
I gave Brooks this orange juice maker...... fresh squeezed OJ is the absolute BEST!
Royce entertaining the babies with the remote control car.
I put out pistachios, clementines and left over Christmas treats, curled up with my new book from Pat and read/took a nap.
MEANWHILE Brooks, Bronson and Camden went to go try out their new air soft guns from Santa. Apparently Brooks won (using Emerson's gun)
Later in the day we did our silly string battle. These pictures are always the worst, but I feel like they gang up on me so I'm running for my life. (that's our house in the background.....the van should give it away.HA!)
I love Christmases at home with my family. Always fun, entertaining and surprisingly restful. :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment