Sunday, February 5, 2017

At homes

Once school got started back up (on the 9th!!!! Crazy they went that late into January), I'm once again enjoying the company of my four "at-homes" during the school day.

I enjoy the "schedule" aspect of school being back in, but for some of my kids the early mornings can be a little much. #neverhidesherfeelings


It's back to watching these crazy girls do their thing during the day....... like the boss-princesses they are.


I came in the room and saw the twins looking through the stairs so intently.


Then I heard the giggling of the older two.


Kellyn and Everly kept sliding down the stairs on their bellies giggling and giggling......entertaining the twins forever. Pretty sure I got the whole kitchen cleaned while this kept up.


Hands DOWN the trickiest part of my during-the-day routine is keeping track of this hoodilum....
(who seems to think tights are pants)



This. girl. is. trouble. 
And the VERY reason there are gates on my kitchen doors. She's sneaky, cunning, she's doesn't care and OH so stinkin' cute, darnit.



It's safer if I keep her by me.....but then....well, she is BY me.....and ON me. 
Like when I'm pumping....


But while I'm hooked up to the wall at least I know where she's at if she's on my shoulders.
Oh, and an interesting thing about her. The past few months we've noticed her eye. Her left eye is VERY subtle-y two colors. Like half of it is green and half is blue. You can't tell in real life unless you look really close....but I love it.


Kellyn is the star of her own movie all day long. She's singing, talking, ordering, giving lectures and laughing with no one in particular. Just kinda in her own world where she reigns supreme. 
Oh. and DON'T interupt her either. #youwillpay

Kellyn is also VERY extreme. The happiest of happies where you can't even see her eyes because she's smiling so hard and enjoying life......and then there's the ultimate puddle meltdown. There's the kissing with the fiercest of love on my cheek to the most PENETRATING stare from across the room mouthing the words (while putting her hand on her hip), "I will punch you".
You see, she isn't allowed to say those mean things to Mommy like threatening to punch me, or wanting to choke me, or kick me, etc.....and she'll get a good taste of vinegar in her mouth if she does. So she has resorted to mouthing the words....because technically they were never "said".

Don't worry, I will give her future husband fair warning of this pendelum child.

She also seems to have inherited Aleeya's sense of style.


Which is a good thing. The world needs more smiles and this girl when she goes to church (I let them pick their tights and dresses) ALWAYS seems to bring smiles to people's faces.
(Pic after her Sunday nap)
Speaking of church.....her class gets substitute teachers a lot. Without FAIL the substitute will seek me out to tell me how much they LOVE Kellyn and her happy, bubbly and LOVING personality. (Read: smiling, always talking and answering and getting up in the middle of the class to keep giving the teacher hugs and touching her magical earrings).

Being home with these 4 girls is fun, exciting and never dull. I look forward to the time with my "at-homes" though.....and glad when school starts again so I can enjoy this show. :)



No comments: