For the sake of my documenting-paranoid-nature here are some glimpses into our month of September.....since I have some major catching up to do.
There was a really special event with Camden going to the temple for the first time with the youth of our church. He was able to take some names of his ancestors to do baptisms there.
And luckily his ancestors don't care about the belly-button-rule-breaking Camden does with his pants.
Emerson has joined a Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh battling club at the library and really looks forward to it on the Saturday he goes. It's mostly older kids than Emerson, which makes his victories better to him.
Speaking of the library.....this was Everly's outfit when we went to pick Emerson up. I was lucky she even HAD clothes on. #noshame #shesowningit
The boys had a Father-Son campout scheduled (which ended up being rained out) so I put the younger babies to bed early and I taught Aleeya and Iris how to sew.
Proooooooooobably a little more than I needed to bite off at this point, but a friend of mine is collecting pillowcases for child cancer patients at the hospital for Christmas.
I know what you're thinking, pillow cases are easy. But we decided to do the burrito-method, so a bit of ironing and measuring.....and a LOT of sugar needed.
Aleeya posted some rules for her room on the wall that I found quite amusing.
The last one says "No Peaing".
I'm just wondering if peeing is a thing?
Should I be concerned?
("don't come in without any clothes"?!?!?)
#doublenegatives
I still spend a HUGE amount of my day pumping milk but things seem to be going well now.
#HOLDINGHANDS #sortof !!!!!
AND as an added bonus the pump provides a lot of entertainment for the other kids to suck their belly buttons.....and other body areas which I put a stop to and did NOT get pictures of.
Kellyn and Everly are quite the pair. They get into EVERYTHING (while I'm busy with the twins/pumping/thinking of showering, etc.). Because of this, I usually have to keep them by me most of the time. They love helping me make dinner. I'm sure you can see how helpful they are. I'm cutting my lettuce and they chop scraps of everything else.
I walked into the bathroom one day and saw this. I couldn't help but think that it described that particular day perfectly.
On a POSITIVE potty topic, Everly is potty-trained.
She's been wanting to be since before the twins were born and kept taking off her diapers (hence the reason I insisted she wear onesies so she couldn't take it off) but I just wasn't ready for it.
In September I was ready to tackle it and she did so well.
Because everyone loves having their picture taken while on the jon.
She maybe had a few accidents and other than that, she's pretty much 100% now. Easiest child I've had I think.
Which is PRETTY spectacular considering she is anything BUT my easiest child right now. But look at this crazy face..... #atleastsheiscute
I just love these girls.
I think that's why Everly has such a chance to tear everything up because I can't stop looking at these two and kissing on their necks. (Iley on the left, Wynn on right)
Emerson's class had a field trip to some place where they all have different occupations and get "paid" for it. Emerson was going to be the Hospital-CEO guy that makes the most of everyone. But I guess all the kids in his class wanted that same job (imagine THAT!). So Emerson asked to be the (un-contested) DJ for the city of BizTown.
He was SO excited for it and even wanted us to buy him a gold chain (this is the best we could find) and we made him a shirt "DJ SMITH"
He said DJ SMITH stands for "Disc Jockey Smith Masterpiece In The House"
Which apparently he said over and over again while he was playing music on the field trip.....with the emphasis on "Hooouuuuuuuuuse"
Oh man. Not sure if I dare show my face at Parent Teacher Conferences....
Last Cardinal Game of the season.
TOO BAD they didn't make the Wild Card.
We really REALLY like being by a pro-team to go to games. And tickets are pretty cheap too.
The last weekend in the September was the Women's Conference Broadcast that girls ages 8+ are invited to attend.
She loves going on little outings like this.
I was so uplifted by that Conference and motivated.
I had been praying all September for enlightenment on the subject of "faith" and man-oh-man did I receive some information in that Conference as an answer to prayer. In particular Elder Uchtdorf's talk
And now comes October and all the busy events that come along with it.
#Igotthis





















1 comment:
Post a Comment