The first weekend in October (and April) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints always has something called General Conference......where we listen to our prophet, apostles and other church leaders speak to us. One of the broadcasts is for the men and young men who hold the Priesthood.
THIS year Camden was old enough to attend. Beforehand Brooks always goes out to dinner and they've found their new "traditional" place to go before Priesthood Session..... Tucano's.
A Brazilian restaurant that brings out meat after meat after meat. The boys thought it was the neatest thing and are already excited for April to come around.
During the other four sessions (2 hours each) the whole family watches.
I think this was when Elder Cook was "bare"-ing his testimony?........ or was this when he "cracked" a joke........
My sweet girlies getting their food. Their bored expressions crack me up.
Between the Saturday sessions the kids took Brooks' phone outside (while they were blowing leaves to make a huge pile) and his phone came back with these lovely pictures. haha.
(Royce coming up from behind.)
I love their smiles, Conference........ and I love fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment