I feel like I could write a blog post on my pregnancy every day since it basically consumes my mind and my whole day.....and my whole body, really.
BUT, I have showed restraint and consolidated 3 weeks of Twin-Pregnancy update into one post.
You're welcome.
Here I am at 26 weeks.
That was before I went on one of what I HOPE to be my last grocery store trips with the three littles.
The three littles are actually pretty good in grocery stores and I never have a problem with them.... I just can't push anyone in the cart PLUS food. I get winded enough with food. It is so embarrassing. Next stop? Motorized riding shopping carts for me!!! (Too bad their baskets are too small to fit my family of 10's for quantity!)
Grandma sent my first matching twins outfits!!!!! Starting to feel more real!
Grandma sent my first matching twins outfits!!!!! Starting to feel more real!
We've also done a TON of rearranging and changing rooms. As you can imagine our 3 bedroom, 1700 sq.ft home needed a little shifting to accommodate the two newest princesses.
First thing, move Royce downstairs to the basement (we use it as a 4th bedroom) with the boys. The boys weren't too thrilled, Royce was BEYOND excited.
Kellyn was moved into a new (Minnie) toddler bed in Aleeya and Iris' room and Everly was moved from her crib (more like EVICTED ) into a new toddler bed herself. She looks so cute in it and hasn't had any problems staying in it. She still even takes her two naps during the day in it. Phew. Now I don't have to lift her anymore.
I try to avoid bending down at ALL costs...., and that includes not caring when Kellyn goes to the dentist (it was a DISASTER.....don't ask. #highmaintenancegirl) with two shoes that don't match.
Here I am at 27 weeks. Already to go to my appointment. (Uterus measuring at 32 weeks along)
The appointment was the sweetest thing ever though. She pulled out the Doppler and found the heartbeat of a sweet baby girl (who was head down....phew). The other little girl was hiding BEHIND her sister, but we eventually found her heartbeat. Looking down at my belly with two dopplers on it and listening to two different heart beats has been one of my highlights of this pregnancy. #Imelted
Protein is a HUGE emphasis in twin pregnancies and helps them "stay in longer" I guess. Good thing too, because these babies could probably eat a pound of the Honey Maple Sliced Turkey from the Walmart deli every day.
Sometimes in pregnancy you start feel not so attractive.... Then you go and buy one of these to fix that. #HOT
Actually it's a "Prental Cradle " (my regular belly support brace doesnt cut it this time) to help with the torn muscle at the top of my belly that burns more the heavier my belly gets. Good thing I don't have a long ways to go!!!!..... Oh wait, I do!
Me and the girls voted too. I should've asked if I could get three votes. Pretty sure that would've helped Trump not win SC.
I've also been going through bins and getting rid of a TON of stuff. But nothing broke my heart more then getting rid of my newborn and baby boy things. It was an emotional moment......then again, I have a LOT of those lately
The girls like to walk around with babies stuffed up their shirts now. I can't imagine why.......but Everly has the ratio down pretty good in this picture.
28 weeks and my sister send me this hilarious shirt. Man oh man, I WISHED I had it on when I went to Walmart earlier that day. I was asked an embarrassing amount of times when I was due (assuming it was SOON).
29 weeks today. My uterus is measuring (fundal height) like I'm 39 weeks.
Even BROOKS said to me, I look at you and I feel like you're already at your due date. Well, I AM that size!!! And not only that but this week I'm the same weight and belly size as the week I delivered Everly at full term.
YES, it comes with all the discomforts of being full-term-size but it's also rather amusing and so fascinating to witness.And even BETTER to feel two little bodies moving around in there!!!












5 comments:
Melissa! You are beautiful. Your pregnancy glow must be doubled, too because you are just radiating.
And, your cute outfits always impress me. I hardly ever get out of sweats and I hate being so frumpy all of the time.
AND! Love that little Trump comment you threw in. AMEN.
Fun post! You'll have to get measured right before you deliver birth! I measured 51 weeks two days before my girls were born (they were born at 39 weeks and 1 day). Sadly Shanna turned breech three weeks before the due date, so they were born c-section. Hope you can go on some child few shopping trips!
*free
I want a post every day!!!
Love all of this- can't wait to "meet" them!
So excited you are like 30 weeks now! So close! You look amazing as always!
Post a Comment