Our sweet Everly will be nine months on Monday.
Everly IS pretty awesome. In fact, "Everly is Awesome" is her theme song sung to her multiple times during the day (to the tune of "Everything is Awesome" from the Lego movie)
She has been our little dream baby with how easy she is and her huge and ever constant smile lights up the room. She just sits there when someone walks in and stares at them until they look at her....then she lets them have one of these.
Not only THAT but this past week she has really taking off crawling!
I have actually been counting my lucky stars she has waiting until basically nine months to crawl when most of mine (except one) were between 6-7 months. Like I said, I'm reeeeeeeally grateful.
And their look of accomplishment when they DO crawl is my favorite. Here is Ev crawling. Like I said, her smile melts everyone.
She is SUCH a trooper being everyone's doll baby too....
The thing she hates most in the whole world is taking a bath. She actually isn't SCREAMING in this one, (she is just giving her nervous whimper) probably because she has her brother and sister in with her......or maybe it's because the live cricket in Kellyn's hand behind her is chirping tranquil vibes her direction..... maybe we should take more baths with crickets.
She LOVES eating.
Anything I put in her mouth, she will eat....even the green beans I can tell she doesn't like, she still keeps opening her mouth. She just sits up on the table during dinner and munches on something. This made me laugh though when she grabbed the already-eaten chicken drumstick off Bronson's plate.
Now that school has started again I'm grateful to have my days with my three littles. It's just so fun and nice for me to have concentrated, slower-paced toddler time during my day. They clearly are pretty entertaining....
This is our favorite new trick Kellyn does. We ask her to do it all day. Royce can't do it and it drives him nuts. It's hard to picture more personality packed inside a little 2 year old body. I sit back and do those inside-mom-smiles all the time at this one. Here she is raising her eyebrows
And here's just one more glimpse into my days. Messy house, Royce doing something active, Ev just sitting and watching the show, and Kellyn's giggles. I'm glad the ball didn't ruin my phone!!!!
Another fact about Ev, unless I remember to take it off for a picture she will ALWAYS be wearing a bib. I have neeeeeeeever seen another baby slobber more then her. It isn't a whole teething-thing either. She has ALWAYS been like this. As in, I can grab her chin and come away with a puddle of slobber in my cupped hand. For the past two months her nickname the boys gave her of
"SLOB DOG"
has stuck......and it fits her perfectly.








4 comments:
I can't even think of what to type, because what I sort of want to say is, "Can Kellyn and Everly come live with me, because they are soon cute!" But, that sounds creepy, and I can barely handle the 2 I have, so it's probably just not the best thing to type.
Seriously, love her grins in the first pics. And Kellyn's eyebrow trick and those giggles! Absolute perfection.
I totally love the Everly is awesome song bit! My sister has a dog named Boomer and we sing "Boomer has it" for Adele's Rumor Has It song. How do you like your new couches???
Love the song!! So cute.
Oh, Everly is getting so big and has the sweetest smile! I love the picture of the 3 younger kids together in the chair. They just look like the best of friends and playmates!! And I'm just waiting for the day that Elle gets the idea to push Lucy around in her doll stroller!
Post a Comment