Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Girlies


Brooks doesn't love the whole matchy-matchy thing.....
and he told me this AFTER I had already bought these matching skirts for my girlies last year while I was expecting Everly. It never hurts to pre-plan your petticoat purchasing. (How didya like THAT alliteration dad?)

And since Brooks was working on Sunday and couldn't come to church with me, I figured it was the PERFECT time to pull them out.

Such sweet and happy faces..............oh wait......

Wow, THIS should be a fun Sunday without Brooks!


Okay, how about the I'm-scared-to-death look....


Okay, THIS is more like it.

Love them.

6 comments:

Miles said...

Adorable!!!

Jamie said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!

Niederfam said...

LOVE it.

gloverfamily said...

So, so, so adorable!

Babelicious said...

Since when do dads get a say in mom's dressing their princesses alike?? Since...NEVER!! They look darling!!!

Linsey said...

I just keep looking at these...they are so cute! That matching sure looks good on your girls :)