This post title......wow......and THAT my friends is what happens when I try to do a post from my phone. Thank you auto correct.
Anyway..... 6th GRADE
I still don't hear much about his day except that is was boring w/o recess or P.E. He never has any homework (he finishes it in class or on the bus), Spanish is easy and for two days this week in Computer Tech class he played games the whole time since he was the only kid done with his project by Wednesday...... and he can put 26 drops of water on a penny in science.
Oh, occasionally he mentions he likes the lunch I packed him......although I'm sure he would prefer eating the Chick-Fil-A and Papa John's in the cafeteria like some of the other kids at school.
That is all folks!!!!
For 2 weeks of middle school and THAT is what I get.
Oh well, I still love this kid.
And I guess I should be grateful he hasn't gone through that awkward looking stage everyone goes through during 6th grade.
He must get that from me.....
Oooooooor not.


2 comments:
Haha...no, I wouldn't say you went through an awkward stage!! That is the funniest picture!
I don't believe for a second that that's you! You're so funny.
Post a Comment