Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Creature Power

(If you do NOT watch Wild Kratts, this post title wouldn't make sense. Those who DO watch Wild Kratts, I'm sorry that song is in your head now. W-w-w-w-wild Kratts W-w-w-w-wild Kratts)

My kids loves creatures and that's always been obvious but juuuuuuuuust in case anyone had any questions as to HOW much, just look at Royce's face with his frog.

We particularly favor the frogs that are camouflage in little sister's hair so she jumps with shock when she starts feeling something move on her head. 


 First things first:
Step 1) find frogs
Step 2) kiss them
 Hmmmm, if the kiss doesn't work for YOU then proceed to the next step.
Step 3)  Play Matchmaker
If nothing magical happens just opt for:
Step 4) playing in the wading pool with them.........
because THAT my friends, is ALWAYS magical.




Oh, and here is Aleeya's frog "Exclamation" since he has an upside down exclamation mark on his neck.

We (as in the kids) like catching the mini snakes too. I personally like it that it entertains them for hours outside.




And they especially like catching turtles too.......
But the zoo wouldn't let us take it home with us........weird, I know.

5 comments:

gloverfamily said...

Please raise my boys. They need you.

I love wild karts! Did I just say "I"? I meant, we...

Thank you for the book recommendations in the last post!

gloverfamily said...

Please raise my boys. They need you.

I love wild karts! Did I just say "I"? I meant, we...

Thank you for the book recommendations in the last post!

hughesfamily said...

I agree with my sister. Our kids need you in their lives. I LOVE your kids' smiles. How do they all have the greatest grins??? Iris with the frogs all over her, Royce with his frog, every single one of everly's expressions in the last post, Aleeya's bright genuine grin, etc... Actually, I am guessing your kids' grins are so huge because they are loving their childhoods so much!

Linsey said...

I love that your kids get so much happiness from catching frogs and snakes and beechos! Elle is quickly following in their footsteps...anything that moves attracts her attention. Many rollie-pollie's have lost their lives do to Elle's excitement in picking them up :) My favorite picture by far is of Iris sitting in the pool covered in frogs, she looks like some frog-whisperer!!

Miles said...

Love the bigger pic of Iris in the pool with her froggy friends!