Yesterday was our church's Chili Cookoff & Trunk or Treat. Of course the kids have been counting down the days to dress up in their costumes.
Royce, aka: the muscular football player
Aleeya as Spidergirl...........and yellow shoes.
She assured me they were "more comfortable and warm" then her black boots.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
Iris as Tinkerbell..............in tennis shoes.
Once again, a shoe battle was not on my list of things to care about.
But I WOULD like a little props for getting the mulleted Tinkerbell's hair back. Because it's actually REALLY hard to tame.
Our little princess as Cinderella.
But she couldn't leave without some major snuggles from dad.
Emerson as some sort of Transformer (am I supposed to know all their names?) His favorite part was the built-in muscles.
Bronson as a zombie-thing and Camden as Aniken Skywalker. What's funny is that the mask actually LOOKS like Camden if it was a dirty blonde color. It has the same pointy nose and defined chin and everything.
Since I didn't think fast enough (nor would I have convinced my kids!) to be Snow White and make the kids dress up as my 7 dwarfs, I settled for this........
But I secretly really liked it..........how old am I?
And Brooks' "costume"........ (Cinderella actually has a sheer/sleeveless dress thing, but it was quite nippy outside so her blue sparkley sleeper underneath just added to her "beauty" don't you think? Maybe the real Cinderella should've tried it.)
My dear friend is due next week. I wish I would've KNOWN she wasn't going to dress up, because she definitely would've fit in my costume, and she would've LOVED the built in fan to keep it blown up!
You know how Cinderella just slipped away from her prince in the movie? Well, Kellyn kept "slipping away" too. I kept finding her in other people's arms......THIS Cinderella gets around I guess.












5 comments:
Your costume is hilarious. Where did you get that thing?? And how did you drive with it on?
All of you are so cute Baloo!
How cute is little Tinkerbell with her side buns!?! I won't lie, I think that was my favorite of the costumes, especially because Iris is so petite, she looked like the perfect Tinkerbell You, however, came in a close 2nd...where did you find that costume? It's hilarious!! Did it come with sound effects? :) I had to smile when I saw that Aleeya wore her pretty yellow shoes instead of the boots. I love that she's such a girly girl! What a fun night and great costumes for all the kids!
Aleeya makes such a cute spider girl! Although I think it's weird she didn't go with a princess instead like Iris and Kellyn. Your costume is hilarious!!! I actually wanted to get Logan a whoopee cushion costume that I found online on sale but it wasn't going to get here in time so I didn't. And Kellyn is probably the cutest little Cinderella I've ever seen.
CUTE costumes!! I love the Tinkerbell buns. Royce looks like he is so excited. You can still see his big smile even though it's covered up a bit! Bronson's body language says that he's a little too cool for this. Kellyn is a cute little Cinderella. I love how Aleeya added the girly shoes to her costume. Happy Halloween!!
Post a Comment