Besides beach and swimming we definitely occupied our time with other things. We were at a "resort" place that had enough there that I didn't really feel the need to leave to go find entertainment. The menfolk left twice to go golfing, but that's it.
The first time, RA beat Brooks. Here is the mandatory "good game" handshake after the win.
Brooks won this time.....and RA didn't want his face to be shown as a loser during this handshake. :)
The kids loved the parks........ except here where Kellyn was LOOOOOSING it while her cousin just watched. What is it with these two? When one is crying the other just sits and stares like they've NEVER done that themselves. haha
See what I mean?
It was at this park that Emerson found this cool toad.
He brought it back to the beach house obviously but ended up having to return it to the park after he wouldn't stop putting it on the kitchen table. This above smile was super short-lived.
Mini-golf there at the resort. Aleeya was ready to have fun.
BEST shot of Emerson. His face is priceless
Theeeeeeeeeeeeeen Aleeya started losing and well, we aren't the BEST losers here in the Smith clan, so I think this is where she quit and just decided to sulk
Cutest golf stance ever!!!!
Mom and Dad, this one is for you. I got Kellyn stuck on black licorice (I know you'll be so proud) and she had one in EACH hand and would NOT let go. Even when I was feeding her she had those licorice pieces in the firmest grip and refused to hold her cup. *proud mommy moment*
Grandma got all the kids some new clothes and wanted them to put on a fashion show. Here they are strutting their stuff........even if there IS a tag in your face.
She just Loooooooved doing the fashion show.......a little too much.
And Camden's clothes were a little too big. But it was funny. Brooks is convinced Grandma bought his clothes in the men section and those shorts would fit him. hahaha
"Strut your stuff" = "shake your booty" to Iris.
These two got matching outfits and they were so cute but would NOT hold still for a picture.
And were NOT happy about all the pictures either......this is one of my favorite pictures. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it.
RA and "Miss Nauvoo" (he kept calling her that). These two have a special bond.
See? She even fell asleep on him shortly after I took this picture.
I love this picture of Grandma with her glasses coloring and Aleeya with her (actually RA's) glasses coloring. Aleeya put them on so she could be like Grandma.
Here is RA with his boiled peanut-eating buddy. Royce was downing them and was VERY quick to pick out the spicey ones RA kept trying to slip him. Royce also loved RA......a lot. EXCEPT when RA would tell him to get his thumb out of his mouth and then Royce would walk away crying and wouldn't go back to sit by him. hahaha. Don't mess with his thumb!!!




















2 comments:
BROOONNNSSOOONNNN!! I used to think you were cool because you love the Broncos and I do too, but seeing you in that BYU shirt is a deal breaker. I'm not sure we can be friends anymore!!!
It looks like you guys had a great trip. It was fun to look at all the pictures. Aleeya is looking so big.
Love it!!! Love the fashion show...how fun. New clothes are always great. That is cute about Aleeya wearing glasses like her grandma. We went to Lee's office a few weeks ago and the kids brought home glasses that Lee isn't going to sell. Sometimes they pull them out and wear them, it's funny. What a fun time at the beach. Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment