As I mentioned the first few days were cooler and we TRIED to swim but it was just too chilly to stay in too long. Then by the THIRD day we discovered there was an indoor/warmer pool. DOH!!!
Anyway, by then it started to warm up, but oh well.
In the above picture is RA, Brooks, Bronson and Emerson. Camden is NOT there. Well, he WAS, but he said he didn't want ANYTHING to do with RA and kept asking Brooks "WHY did RA have to come swimming with us?!?!" Emerson said after swimming with RA it was the "Worst Day ever" and Camden was convinced he was going to die. Welcome to swimming with RA. he loves to dunk the boys. Any scream is translated as "I like that, I want more".....so Camden smartened up and just swam in a different pool which was easy to do because there were 3 pools and 2 kiddie pools.
Royce does NOT need a swim diaper but his hips are too narrow that NONE and I repeat NONE of his pants will stay up (maybe I should go buy some 18 month drawstring pants?) and everyone might get tired of seeing his crack...........not that we didn't see plenty of that by the pool anyway.
Since Camden kept a "safe" distance from RA, Brooks totally shocked him when he grabbed him and got ready to chuck in back in the pool.....of course, with a smile on both of their faces.
And Aleeya....
RA went for Iris and Brooks said "OH NO WAY!!!!" We actually JUST got her liking the pool this year and no one was going to ruin a year's worth of work for us. So she got off easy......no one else did.
Even RA........Brooks finally got him. (I love his "golf tan" on his legs with his sock line)
This kid is my fish.
Kellyn would pat the water a few times and then walk away. I'm totally okay with that.....it's a lot easier to watch a kid that's not always trying to dive in (like Royce is/was). Such a little snuggler.
It's not to say that the kids didn't TRY to take her in. Emerson was CONVINCED that she liked it and was loving every second of her time in the pool with him...........um........yea............isn't it obvious by her face?











1 comment:
I miss you so much.
Also, your kids are cute/hilarious.
Post a Comment