Friday, October 18, 2013

It's Fall Y'all

This post is JUST to prove that we aren't ALWAYS at baseball games and practices......
although some might argue to the contrary.

Camden wanted Royce to put on his "bubble" coat so they can match and pose in front of the pumpkin.
But seriously, this picture melts. my. heart. What a handsome set of boys.

It's been in the 70s here all month but there was one morning that it was raining so the temperature was a little cooler when the kids walked to school. They went through the gloves/coats/hat bin and were so excited to try on everything again. We're just excited Emerson's hat makes Kellyn look like she actually has more hair.
 Kellyn LOVES walking around on top of the leaves, throwing the leaves and playing BY them.
IN them?......Not so much. Emerson kept telling me she liked it.........I beg to differ.

But this genius of a kid made me laugh when he put the leaf blower IN the bottom of the pile of leaves because it made this vent/airway through them with leaves flying up. Emerson thought it was so cool to sit in the leaf-blowing hole.

Our house is SURROUNDED by huge trees. We have so many leaves, it's ridiculous. Fun for the kids, yes, but I hate the look of leaves on top of the roof in piles bigger then my laundry (and that's a LOT!). So blowing leaves off the roof is a regular job around here......a favorite, of course.


4 comments:

Miles said...

WHO are those kids?! They all have shirts on! I love all those barefoot boys on the roof!

Linsey said...

GREAT first picture with Royce and Camden!! I love how big Royce looks (not because of the coat :)). I bet the boys LOVE to clean off the roof...how cool is that to go on top of the house as a kid! I used to beg my dad to let me sit on the roof for the 24th of July fireworks at Lagoon, but that didn't fly! Emerson's smile on the pile of leaves is so cute!

gloverfamily said...

I have a comment in my head on every post but I am seriously lazy and never type them.

Basically, please let me send my kids to you so they can have your kids' childhood! :)

Love all the pics.

Adriana said...

Wow that is a lot of leaves! I don't blame you one bit. Definitely love that first picture of Camden and Royce with their big smiles...well Royce always smiles but Camden doesn't usually smile that big so I guess that's why I like it so much. ;)