Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'll Walk with You

Last month Aleeya sang a duet in church during sacrament meeting 
(the big meeting with all the people).
She wasn't nervous or scared at all (not a surprise, trust me). I took a video during the practice run-through right before she went in and sang. I've had it for a whole month and finally getting around to posting it.....

What BETTER day to post it though then on my Dad's birthday?.........aka-the man who ENDLESSLY played the piano while his little girls sang. Happy 73rd Paieeee!

(during the middle you'll see her cheezing it for a while.....it because I was holding up my camera video taping and she thought I was getting ready to take a picture. Such a ham)




(here's the video if the above doesn't work)

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I listened to this with Charlie this morning and he said, "I LIKE this music!" Which is a big deal, because he is CONSTANTLY making judgment calls on music in the car. Like, EVERY song, he tells us if he likes it or not. :)

She is a cutie. I LOVED her hamming. Miss you guys.

Babelicious said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dominoe said...

Adorable!! She did great! (Love the cheese!)
And Happy Birthday to your dad! Love him!

Emma and Dan said...

Too cute!

Ty & Andi said...

hmmmm...I wonder what you were like when you were little? :)

Linsey said...

I'm so glad you recorded this and caught that big grin! Love sweet Aleeya!!

Linsey said...

I'm so glad you recorded this and caught that big grin! Love sweet Aleeya!!

Julie B. said...

Oh my goodness!! Melissa! That was the cutest little video ever! Her voice is so sweet :)

Adriana said...

Jajajajajaja!! That's hilarious! She just kept smiling and smiling! Gabe and I where laughing so hard out loud. But she is so precious though and I love her little voice when she is singing. Great video.