Aleeya LOVES her brothers (a picture they took of themselves)
She does ANYTHING for their approval/acceptance/attention, etc. She will give her treats, money, food....ANYTHING to them if they ask. (lil' sis syndrome.....I can't blame her, I had it too)
Well, the boys always have to clean their room after school so right after the boys left for school one morning she ran up there and cleaned their WHOLE room FOR THEM!!! She "organized" their dresser tops.....
RE-made Bronson's bed (wasn't that nice before)
doesn't she just look so proud of herself. She's such a sweet sister.
And she's also pretty funny too...................here are some pics she took of herself when my camera goes missing. What a character. (w/ a messy face)
Last Friday was the final weigh-in of the Skinny Minny Club. I had THESE all waiting for me when I got home from the gym at 5 a.m. (to weigh-in). I was SO ready for them!!!
(yes, those are chocolate covered cinnamon bears, don't be jealous)
But apparently my body wasn't ready for them. I ended up throwing up the doughnut (I am sooooo done w/ Krispy Kreme.....never ever again) and barely touching anything else......except the chocolate covered almonds. My body could DEFINITELY handle those because they tasted like heaven.
Then took the obligatory "after" picture to send in
29 pounds total in the 8 weeks. Apparently it was enough to win 1st place and the $525.
I was pretty pumped.
(And I don't look like that anymore.....apparently after RE-introducing your body to more then one carb per day it can put some weight right back on you. Lovely.)
And here's my 5 month little princess. She's SO SO happy. She'll just stare at me until I look at her and freak out smiling and jumping up and down.
Sweetest little thing......










2 comments:
What a great and sweet sister Aleeya is. You can tell I was never a little sister since I would've never even consider doing something like that for my brother. And look at you skinny, little thing!!! You put all other moms to shame. And even though I KNOW I'm prego right now, I's still feeling ashamed! And CONGRATULATIONS on winning first place!!!!!!! That is one sweet jackpot! LOVE your sweater by the way.
YAY YOU congrats on first place. I am so glad to hear you had multiple "treats/indulgences" waiting as soon as possible. That would be my style all the way!!!!
Cute family, cute stories, BUSY mom. How do you do it all? Really, HOW????
Post a Comment