Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Random

Here are a few random pics I found on my camera this month:

Volleyball action in the living room w/ duct tape as the divider. (we're high class)

 I finished my nieces stocking w/ mistletoe on the front. And nope, I haven't even STARTED Kellyn's mistletoe one.....but I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy the holidays. She won't know the difference, right?
 I found the boys like this one night..... Emerson on top and Camden on bottom.....it's like a ghetto bunkbed. 
 Iris is such a sweetie and a great sister.
 Emerson is STILL my snuggle boy. This is one time he was laying on my lap after school and I just can't get enough of looking at his cute freckles on his nose. I used to count my when I was younger. I had 13. :)
He has them all over his cheeks too. I love 'em.
 And since the weather was in the 70s last week, why not start a camp fire in your backyard right?
high 60s and 70s in December? I'll take it. And so will Aleeya.....who is ALWAYS still wearing either a swimsuit or gymnastics outfit. Always.
Last day of school is today for the boys. YAY for Christmas break. I'm just getting sooooooo excited.

3 comments:

Miles said...

I love the pic of Iris and Kellyn. It's so sweet.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

YAY! So glad your break starts today. Ours starts tomorrow afternoon. Fun pictures!

hughesfamily said...

The ghetto bunk bed is hilarious/creative!