Our church had a church party this past weekend.
I was in charge of all the music w/ the Primary kids while they did their nativity, so it was SO fun pawning off my younger 3 to others there since Brooks was working. (weird, I know........NOT!)
Anyway, I had the most handsome wiseman and shepherd.....who I didn't get a picture of because we came straight from football practice to the party. But trust me, they were cute, and they did GREAT on their chimes musical number.
But I DID have the sweetest little sheep up there......
And the most energetic ox. :)
And the rest of us just decked ourselves out in green and red. I love that little "Roycey"'s face.
At first Royce wasn't sure of Santa but was fine after he handed over the treats. (Yes, I realize he should've asked for shoes for Christmas!) Iris just sat there thinking and thinking of what she was going to ask for. "Hmmmmmm"
"WHAT?! You'll bring me MAKE-UP Santa?!?! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!"
Yes, we love Santa around here.........but I'm not too thrilled Santa told Emerson he would bring him a jetpack for Christmas.
Or at least that's what EMERSON understood.





No comments:
Post a Comment