It probably didn't help that we watched Princess and the Frog at the hotel on the beach
You see, little girls take things VERY literal, and really THINK they're princesses........
and then when you go to kiss your brothers' turtle hoping that he turns into a prince, and it doesn't always.....
well........
work out how you think.
Infact, sometimes reality just bites sometimes.............literally.
But, better that she learns this lesson now, right? Because I'm pretty sure she won't forget it.
NOR will I forget that apparently turtles bite marks are in the shape of an anchor. Kinda cool, and I would've NEVER found out if it wasn't for my little wanna-be-princess.
(Funny thing is, I was about her age when my brothers convinced me to kiss a FROG too)
(Funny thing is, I was about her age when my brothers convinced me to kiss a FROG too)



5 comments:
Ouch! Poor girl. What hurts worse? The bite or lack of a prince appearing?
Oh.... my.... gosh.... Did you manage to contain your laughter when it happened?? I don't think I could have!
AHHH! That looks painful!
It is probably a horrible thing to laugh at a child hurt.
That being said...
LOL! Sooooooo funny!
I love reading your adventures in life!!! I think it is funy when you can relate to your girls' because of growing up w/ big brothers. Oh sooo long ago, but not really. :)
Post a Comment