The next morning we walked down the cute little southern-style path to go to the beach again.......the next 2 days were full of non-stop water and sun (oh yea, and a 90 minute presentation thrown in there) ;)
APPARENTLY the beach just looked that bad because it was 5pm in the day before. In the MORNING the tide is down and as you can see below we had a TON of clean and sandy beaches to play in.
Once again, another "love" picture of Aleeya's, but here she is dancing (and singing) in the waves while her brothers and Brooks are just being normal
On the sandy beach there would be little pools of ocean water that got stuck and really ended up being little warm pockets of water. PERFECT for my always-cold Camden and water-phob. Iris. I just LOVED watching her enjoy herself in the water.
My crew.
Iris came running up to me sooooooooo excited over something. I told her to SLOW DOWN and then tell me and she said, "LOOK MOM! I got my cabello wet in the agua!!!!!"
She was SO proud of herself for getting her pigtails wet. :)
We obviously swam in the pool (after discussing WHO gets to push elevator buttons EVERYTIME we went up and down!)
Aleeya even tried swimming w/o her "fat" swimsuit (floaty) after seeing some older girls at the pool! Not sure if I'm ready for that yet.
And there was much dunking.
playing in fountains (look at my little Iris go!) Aleeya was loving it.
More beach (Royce's favorite thing to do was push the stroller around)
Show all the pretty ladies our muscles
and don't forget about eating sand
Each time I would look at my shadow I would take a double take. I FEEL normal, then I look down at my shadow and remember I've got a good size belly growin' on me.
I think it's safe to say we wore them out!!!!!!! Infact, I bathed the girls, jumped in the shower fast and walked out and found Iris DEAD asleep on the bed. We hadn't even had dinner or got her dressed! Poor thing.
I just love looking at the difference 3 years can make in my cute family!
















No comments:
Post a Comment