Or is THIS not the paper you really feel like finding taped to the outside of your house?
You know..........the whole, "taxes-were-never-paid-if-not-you're-house-will-be-auctioned-off-in-December" type of thing isn't the MOST friendly paper I've received.
What happened to the neighborhood ghost thing that passes along a bunch of cookies, types of posters?!?!
Let's just hope the landlord decides to fork up the $1900+ he owes before November........then again we DID just find out about an oppossum falling through the ceiling over our bathtub before we moved in......so maybe it's a good thing? ;)
Brooks and I just looked at eachother with the "SERIOUSLY?!?!?" look and then we giggled, knowing this paper seems to only make this moving experience that much more memorable.

4 comments:
goodness gracious.
oh. wow. don't you just love the title of your blog right now? :)
Oh lame! I hope he sorts it all out. I mean, the kids definitely want to be there if another possum is gonna come through the roof :) But moving is such a pain, so hopefully he gets it taken care of.
OH BOY! This tops it all, eh? Actually, we received a similar notice...about how our land lord was delinquent on property taxes and that he was summoned to court. Nothing about auctioning off the house or anything though. At first I thought it was for us and then I was relieved that it was for the land lord! You'll NEVER forget this place!
Post a Comment