Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My "duct tape"

The girls bunkbed ladder has been making little nicks out of our wood floors. Everytime I would feed Royce in there I would keep thinking, "I REALLY need to pull out the felt, scissors, glue, etc. to put on the bottom of that ladder."

Well, I finally decided to do something about it......and no, I didn't want to get everything out yet, but I wanted the nick-ing to stop.

Royce decided to inspect my work
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I don't think he's too impressed.
Infact, I think this is how most men would look at me at this point.
HOWEVER, if men can use duct tape to fix everything, I sure as heck can use DIAPERS to fix everything. Afterall, I always have them on hand and I'm kind of a master w/ them......
but I don't mean to brag. :)

I went to go see my friend's newborn baby the other night and came home thinking, "My BABY IS NO LONGER LITTLE!!!!!!" And this picture proves it.
Doesn't the Royce man look so grown-up?
I love those skinny little boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

genius. diapers are also great at cleaning up spills. of course, they're super absorbent, so if there's a spill on the carpet, it sucks it right up. then ya toss it and the mess is clean :)

royce doesn't seem like he should be that big yet.. scooting on the floor like that. it still shocks me when i see a baby younger than mine (and, he's 8 months).

Page said...

That is one skinny little arm! Love it!

The Sanford Family said...

diapers! Ha, ha, ha! Brilliant. I didn't realize that's what they were in the first picture. The pic of Royce's face.....priceless and perfect for the situation.

Stephanie said...

That's so funny! Yeah, your baby is definitely not a baby anymore, Melissa. Are you ready for another one yet? :)