Remember this door knob that was taken off back in February?Well, today I decided since we have guests (Brooks' 2 friends) in town now, that I should put the door knob back on their bathroom door so they could actually close it. (Aren't I probably the most considerate host ever?!?!?)
This time I smartened up though and put on a door knob with OUT a lock on it. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunfortunately for Preston and Mason though they can't TECHNICALLY lock my kids out now, which in the past, has prevented kids from coming in on them while they shower. Not only could the kids accidentally walk in, but we only have a transparent shower curtain in there. HA HA HA HA HA!!! Suckers.
(P.S. If you DON'T have a transparent shower curtain on the tub your kids bathe in, you're missing out. You just throw the kids in the bath, close the curtain and sit and watch them.......Now I'm not mean Mommy telling them to stop splashing all the time!!!!)
2 comments:
A clear curtain...why haven't I thought of that?! Great idea! I am the mean mommy telling to stop splashing everywhere - or me!! Might have to get us one!!!
LOVE it. Ah, the boys' are used to not having privacy, do you ever, once you have kids? I mean REALLY. ;)
THANKS again.
Post a Comment