On Saturday we went to the local baseball team's family Funfest where there were free blow-up toys, Merry-go-round, free FOOD, the kids could run the bases, free concessions, awesome weather and lunch for my kids (oh, did I repeat myself?)

NONE of these pictures are awesome of the:
-kids not looking while riding the merry-go-round
-team mascot walking away "sad" after Aleeya refused to give him 5
-my kids sicker then dogs after eating concessions on empty bellies from the 10 hour throw-up bug that hit us with a MAAAAAD fury
but really, my camera won't take pictures when I hit the button anymore, so by the time it clicks everyone is all done saying cheese.
Buuuuuuuuuuuut, please note the top left picture of the boys by the camera, because that is a NEWS station camera and WE WERE ON THE NEWS!!!!!
Bummer deal that we didn't actually SEE it, but many people said they saw us (all 8 of us crammed in a camera shot, and me TRYING not to say the only reason we're here is for the food!). I tried to find it online, but the news guy said it's not available and sent me the "raw cut" that I can't save or post on here, but just trust me when I say we were on tv.
However, after seeing the "raw cut", I'm pretty sure Brooks was right......they SHOULD'VE put the microphone on him. Then he said, "But hey, at least you looked hot."
Awesome.
(NO WONDER THEY AREN'T SHOWING IT ONLINE!!!!)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry that you guys were sick on Sunday :( I was hoping it wasn't the food at the ballpark.
Post a Comment