Royce may be the smartest and luckiest kid of all!!!!
He has decided to get the whole teenage acne/zit/pimple thing out of the way NOW!
Wow, genius thinking on his part, I must say.

Me, on the other hand, I'm not too thrilled about it considering we have both sets of grandparents coming out next week AND his baby blessing (meaning a lot of pictures).
Oh well.
Here's a picture that could bring a smile to anyone of my sweet and VERY loud-singing girls.
4 comments:
I just love reading your blog!
Royce is still a cutie pie. Lillian's face did that too. I started washing it twice a day with cetaphil and it cleared it up, but she still breaks out occasionally, and I dont know why.
Do the boys get to share their blessing/baptism day? I was thinking that would be cool especially if Bronson could then baptize your little guy in 8 years.
We called the baby acne the "blessing bumps" since it always seemed to happen about that time! A Dr. told me it's from the hormones in their body that they received from ME! So, once again, it's the MOTHER'S FAULT! :0 Such guilt.
Post a Comment