Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Amish Grace
I just saw one of the most incredible movies last night. It's called "Amish Grace" about the shootings of the girls in their school a few years back. It was so moving, touching and incredibly inspirational. It's a movie that aired on TV, but I Netflixed it (yes, I made that into a verb), so if you have that you MUST check it out. I think you can view half of the movie on youtube as well. Anyway, here's the trailer from it.
After seeing this movie I was left with such a good feeling and a desire to be better. It's based on the book, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. The acting in the movie is amazing and so believable. Really, you need to see it. It's a true testimony on the power of forgiveness!
I've gone to the Amish Country in Ohio a couple times and they are such a inspiration to me in so many ways. They live such a clean, pure and simple life. I'll have to check this out-thanks for sharing!
2 comments:
Looks good Melissa I will have to check that out.
I've gone to the Amish Country in Ohio a couple times and they are such a inspiration to me in so many ways. They live such a clean, pure and simple life. I'll have to check this out-thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment