Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Horrible Parenting

I can't believe I have forgotten to teach her that if you're GOING to sneak out in the middle of the night and get into the laundry hamper to put on your brother's undies, TRY to find one without skids. Just a tip.Note: I DID send her to bed with nice frilly pink pjs, but she removed them and I found her like this when I went to check on her before I went to bed.

6 comments:

Babelicious said...

Maybe it's time for her own undies!!

The Sanford Family said...

I love your kids!!! It reminds me of Claire in school last year....we talked A LOT about appropriate behavior in school (she had a lot of issues with that). Unfortunatly, I made the mistake of telling her to NOT pull down her pants in front of everyone during lunch time. So, guess what she did?

Stephanie said...

That's so hilarious and gross all at the same time! Hope your finger is feeling better.

momoftheyear20never said...

The skid marks add a nice touch, one that should probably not be captured by a picture! You crack me up girl, is nothing sacred in your house?

Kat Clark said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I am absolutely dying! You should win a prize for that photo. Hillarious!

Anonymous said...

ok. THAT is hilarious!