Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Who in the WORLD makes garbage cans black?!?!

It's as if "they" got together in a big city council meeting and said, "I HAVE a bone to pick with those girls that run at night who temporarily take their glasses off because they fog up! So let's make the garbage cans BLACK so they practically BREAK THEIR LEGS!!!!" I swear I could find that recorded somewhere to prove my case and file for......emotional damage, or something.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THOSE BRIGHT ORANGE ONES?!?!

5 comments:

Babelicious said...

I've OFTEN thought the same thing about clear glass doors. I frequently smack face with them.

Suzanne said...

It makes running into them with your car a problem, too!

Are you OK? (I'm assuming the jogger was YOU?!?)

McKenna said...

I forgot you wear glasses. I swear I'm switching to contacts, I never wear mine anymore either.

The other day I was jogging (read:walking fast) at a track and I ran into an Elvis Impersonator. He was softer than I imagine a trash can would be...but I get points for it being original, right?

Julie B. said...

I just love reading your blog! You keep it real!
We sure wish you guys were back in our ward:(
Julianne

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Ooo....hope you're not hurt!