Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I WILL NOT BE A SORE LOSER!!!!

I just have to keep repeating that to myself, over and over and OVER again (and maybe a few more times for comfort)!!!!!!
Here's how we lost. We entered a Staycations Stink (meaning staying at your home instead of going on a vacation) where you could use pictures, poems, videos, etc. explaining why you need a vacation! The winner got a $6,000 vacation!!!!!!! Re-read that amount if you need to! Yes, it says 6,000 buck-a-roos! Can you imagine what my family could do with that?!?!? Anyway, they just announced the winner, and it wasn't us. (obviously....by the title of the post)
But this is what won: Clever? Yep. I like it and probably took some time to assemble too. But seriously, check out our entry and humor me in saying we should've won!
(written by: Brooks
Stage Manager: ME!)


Oh well, who needs a stinkin' vacation anyway that was paid for you. Certainly not us!
Brooks keeps saying, "Hey honey, at least we had fun making the movie!"
I have to say............he's right!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it.. my fav. was aleeya not wanting more lactation!! y'all are awesome! totally should've won!

Talia said...

these are chris' words exactly "what? they didn't win? what? THAT (looking at the winner's entry) is the winning one? that is lame. they (you guys) should have one. what is better than that video?"

haha! that was shortly after he and i watched your video and were CRACKING up the whole time! loved it!

Kim said...

That was very cute. I'm sorry, again, that you didn't win the $6000. It was obvious that you guys put so much time and effort into it. That, alone, should have put you above the rest. Oh, well. Now you get to hang around here with the rest of us more. That's probably more fun anyway.

The Stanford Family said...

How cute and creative!!!

Anonymous said...

you TOTALLY should have won!!!!!!!!!

McKenna said...

That "more lactation" thing was the bomb.
Dot com.

That was pretty funny, I'm surprised you got beat out by the brochure...but I can sympathize with that "three kinds of mac and cheese" stuff.

How do you always find out about all these free deals and contests?

Stephanie said...

That was awesome! You guys were really creative...the zoo, Statue of Liberty AND a waterpark?! You need to start planning my vacations. You got robbed.

The Stanford Family said...

Ok I've seen this movie about ten times now. Ethan keeps asking to see "his friends" the "crazy boys." Ha. The more I see it, the more clever I realize it is. I can't believe you guys didn't win!

Unknown said...

Ok, you have my vote for sure! You were truly robbed. My vote may be the most distant one--I'm in Tokyo. Hey, there's a Disneyland right down the road from me. Something to think about!

John

Heather said...

Ahh! So cute! Yes I think you should have won!! It was so clever and funny. I loved seeing your cute kids in it! Miss you guys!