Monday, September 21, 2009

The great deal!

This week at Rite Aid Pharmacy there's a GREAT deal on Diapers, etc. Infact, I ended up getting all of this for free! It takes a little work to get things in order but I basically followed this deal here
(Wow, I just made a link to another website! Awesome!)
The things you will need though is
(3) $2.00 off Huggies Diapers products
(I had the $3 ones, but apparently they're not available anymore!....so you'll end up paying $3.00 at the end....still not too bad.....WAIT! I just found a link here to get the $3 off Natural Huggies coupon.....may need access to 2 computers though)
(3) $2 Huggies Product Rite Aid coupons from their ad perks/video watching program
(bascially, you watch a 30 sec. advertisement on Huggies and they give you a $2 coupon at the end. When you go to print it, make sure you put "3" copies instead of 1)
(1) $5 off 20.00 purchase at Rite Aid (once again for watching those movies.....but you have to get 20 credits to be able to print the coupon.....it took me MAYBE 10 minutes....like I said, there's a little work, but for free diapers, hey, I'll almost do anything!)
Anyway, I also added the the wipes deal (in her blog as well) and the Cranberry/UTI stuff. Because the Cranberry drink is on sale for 6.99 and you get $6.99 back in rebates....but on top of that, I watched one of the movies and got $3 off coupon. So I MADE $3 by buying it....which went towards my diaper total.
So the diapers are $11 each and when you buy three you can submit your receipt (online....it seriously takes 1 minute) for a $10 rebate (which will come in the mail).
Rundown- $33 in diapers
$5.00 in wipes
$6.99 Proantinox
TOTAL- 44.99
After coupons, I paid 17.99 and in a few weeks, I will get a rebate check from Rite Aid for
$17.99!!!!
Okay, so you probably got sooooo bored with that and it was probably French and didn't make sense, but I've been excited about it all morning. So why not share on my blog, right?
Here are a few more of the deals I've been up to lately (hence, the lack of blogging) and it's not even all of them! (Harris Teeter's triple coupon week is only half over and I have big plans still!)My friend Kim and I have been asked to do a couponing/frugal living Enrichment night at the church in October, so I've been busy documenting everything. Plus, collecting a few FREEBIES to give out that night
(See, Wendy, I advertised for you....how was that?)





SOOOO embarrassing posting this picture, since I never DREAMED I would be able to buy little sweets like this before. But the boys LOVE it when I put them in their lunches and now I can send more snacks with Brooks to work so he doesn't get hungry.....but hey, it's not ALL sweets, right? :)


8 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

It amazes me when I read posts like this but it also kinda confuses me..haha!

Kim said...

You're awesome! I'm so glad your coupons came and that the stores still had what you wanted.

Dominoe said...

Wow, Melissa! That's amazing!

Suzanne said...

Oh Man!!
I was too eager and printed my Video Ad coupon by clicking on your link RIGHT WHEN I READ IT, and THEN came back to your blog and read the next sentence that instructed me to put in a "3" instead of a "1" - so I got 1 coupon. GAH!!

Jen said...

All I can say is "Wow!"

Niederfam said...

I so NEED you to teach me this system. SERIOUSLY!!!! Are you ready to play Bed & Breakfast here again in a couple of week, at least the Bed part, don't put me to shame and do breakfast, okay??? :)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Great job on ALL your deals!!! That is great!

Kat Clark said...

Ah! You are incredible! I really need to start trying this out because I am a little jealous. Or maybe alot jealous...