As I was driving up to Logan with my mom for one QUICK night, she said, "I betcha Dad got us flowers". I told her that would be silly and I didn't think so.....but yep, he got us flowers. Two vases....one for each. We had to guess which one was our's. One came with a card that said, "To the girl of all my dreams" and the other said, "To the girl of my dream". (Mom and Dad were "done" having kids before me, and Dad had a dream about me waiting in heaven asking when it was my turn to come......or something like that). Sadly there are no pics with Dad, probably because I was too busy enjoying his company and going through my TWELVE storage boxes my parents had of mine there......which I narrowed down to ONE! Thank you very much.....and thanks to Brooks for teaching me some things are just STUFF.

Casey (Brooks' brother), Jodi and their kids were soooooo nice to drive down to see me. It's so sad, but their youngest, Lincoln turned one in April and I STILL had never met him. Isn't he a doll? The girls were so sweet and it was just fun to hang out with them....albeit only for 20 minutes. And as usual Jodi was delivering favors to me. Talk about cool in-laws.

I spent the night before my early flight at Jessica's (my sis). I had never met her little Vivian (4 months) either! But Aunt Baloo is STILL always able to get the smiles even if they've never met me! Here we are playing the "Princess Game" (which I HIGHLY recommend if you have girls)....that I won at. Emma brought us up all crowns to wear and even though there were enough to go around she STILL brought her mom up a witch's hat. :)

3 comments:
I never knew about "the dream!" So, was there another dream for Anthony after you, too? :)
This sounds like you had such a great time! It's fun to see preggo pics of you and Sarah also! That princess game also sounds fun, I want to play it!
Small world. We live by yout brother. Jackson is actually on his soccer team. You look great tell Brooks hi from us.
Kim Dalene
Post a Comment