Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wow, never thought I would see this......

I know what you're thinking..............
- WHAT?!? Seafood in Melissa's kitchen?!?!
-What?! Brooks and the boys FISHING?!?
-WHAT?!? Smith boys w/o shirts or shoes (I know that one is the biggest shocker)?!?
But it's true. Brooks took the boys to the river fishing with another Dad and his boys (who is really mountain-izing Brooks after the camping and 4-wheeling) yesterday.
The boys had the BEST time and actually caught some fish, that Joe (the other dad) is cleaning so they can all eat. The only requirement I have is that it's while I'm in the hospital or they eat/cook them at HIS house.
As you can see though, the boys couldn't have been happier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL-- my fish (pic on my blog) looks SO lame compared to the ones your boys caught!

Niederfam said...

Those are some SERIOUS fish. I'm IMPRESSED. And agreed, they need to be cleaned and cooked ELSEWHERE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Papi has Brooks' clown feet. No wonder Camden is faster than him. It's tough to run w/ size 13 feet