Friday, May 8, 2009

Field trip day FINALLY arrived

Here is the princess taking her rightful spot on her throne (Daddy's lap) for family prayer. She just LOVES folding her arms and getting ready.
So today was the MUCH awaited day of Bronson's kindergarten field trip to this one park place/zoo/train ride thingy (I believe that's the official name). Brooks was going to chaperone and decided to take Camden and Emerson with him. The boys were soooooooooo excited this morning and hyper and couldn't keep their hands off each other......obviously, take a look at these two pictures I took before they left.


So while Brooks took the boys, Aleeya, Sally and I and hung out. I went to a U-pick strawberry patch to go a-pickin'. Knowing this, I sent the camera with Brooks on the field trip so I could document it for the boys (better that, then take pictures of a 37 weekly looking pregnant lady picking strawberries) but they were having too much fun that we didn't get one picture taken. Oh well, I got plenty of stories of bears, roosters, water park (apparently just a few fountains), trains, etc.


I couldn't help but take a picture of my shirtless crew on Thursday night. I decided to be crazy and let them watch a movie. But here they are with their OWN pillows that went with that couch. We went to the fabric store a while back and they could pick whatever fabric they wanted to cover the pillows and this is what we ended up with. They love it.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like the kids all had a great time. Love the idea of the kids picking out fabric for the couch. I'm ready to recover pillows that go with our couch in the basement and that sounds like a fabulous idea. Yours turned out really cute!

Babelicious said...

Cute pillows! I'm still waiting for pics of the basement though

Babelicious said...

Also, how does a resident get so much time off.