Fall 2019
You know the kind of awards that they hand out to every student so it kind of defeats the purpose of any award or certificate? WELL, let me tell YOU, I got the MOST honorable and parent-brag worthy certificate come home with Everly after the first week of school. CHECK out this bad boy out!
Really?!?! How is this even a thing?!😂
Either way, Everly was BEYOND proud to show me....so I acted appropriately excited, took a picture and threw it in the trash before Brooks could see it and give his anti-everyone's-a-winner-and-meaningless-certificates speech.
While all the kids are at school I get to hang out with THESE two! 😍
and to be honest, I quite enjoy it. Having two the same age means they are always have a playmate their exact level and with interests the same I usually have to seek THEM out to have them around. On the flipside of that, they can be QUITE sneaky together, so too much time without them around should put me in a state of alert.
But THIS town actually has a playground at Sonic. Let me repeat that, the PLACE I get my "Mommy's jugo" (Mom's juice).....as the twins call it, HAS A PLAY GROUND!!!!!!
It's also by all the grocery stores so a perfect bribe post-errands for me. Don't judge.
When I post pictures of the twins with clothes on just KNOW that I took the picture BECAUSE THEY HAVE clothes ON!!! One benefit of living out on a "farm" is that I live-and-let-live a little more with wardrobe choices and enjoy the laundry-break. For example here is Wynn coming into to show me a frog she caught with no shirt BUT did NOT forget a necklace.
Here are the twins "seeing who is más big". Spoiler alert, it's always Wynn by a tad since poor Iley's body uses her growth energy to go towards fighting her eczema I'm sure. #bellybuttonprofiles
This school year Emerson joined the Cross Country Team at the high school (7th and 8th graders run with them).
He's super serious about it with his headband too
I get comments from other parents on how Emerson will just smile and wave to the "fans" as he runs past. He ESPECIALLY shows the pearly whites when girls are calling his name.
Heaven, Help. Me!
No comments:
Post a Comment