Spring sports bring two girls in soccer and three boys in baseball.
I don't ALWAYS think to take a picture but I was by myself at Aleeya's game in northwest Arkansas and hurried and took a few. She's a pretty amazing player.
One weekend Aleeya and Iris had a soccer tournament an hour away. Brooks covered Iris' game and I did Aleeya's. Yep, we don't have pictures from Iris' game. 😏
But Aleeya's game came down to goal kicks at the end. Aleeya was asked to kick this one.
Her celebration was the best.
I never DID get a baseball picture of Bronson but I did get a picture of us going to his baseball banquet. Does that count?
The girls cheering on Emerson while he was up to bat.
I didn't get any of Royce in baseball or Iris in soccer either!
But I have an excuse!!!!!
The house is officially on the market!
Before showings/open houses I baked cookies and left drinks and had the house spotless which I PROMISE you rarely happens around here.
So the fact that 30 minutes before we had to leave the house for a showing and Wynn pukes on the floor was SUPER amazing timing.
Having a house on the market while living there bites sooooooo so so bad.



No comments:
Post a Comment