There's a state park about a hour and a half away called Elephant Rock. I read that it's VERY stroller and little kid friendly. Sign. me. up.
We went with our friends and their kids. Brooks got free entertainment from Kimball walking around with the babies. Don't the indents look like elephant tracks behind them? haha. It was so pretty.
I tried to follow the littles around.... And keep track of them.
And believe me, keeping track of Everly is a full time gig.
Elephant Rock is basically a ton of HUGE boulders that you can just climb around. I don't have too many pictures of the older kids because they were in heaven just being boys. Here's Kellyn, Everly and Royce with our friends.
Oh, did I tell you they have 9 kids themselves?! Pretty sure no one noticed a group of 23 walking around, right? Everyone really had a blast.
Oh wait..... if I zoom in on the above picture......
Oh well, every party has a pooper......
Speaking of Aleeya..... Part 2 of some outfits for the first half of her 3rd grade year. Oh, and I should note.....Aleeya does her own hair too and gotten pretty good at it.
Stripes for the win
Stripes NOT for the win. #tights #thenewassesory
Okay, I LOVED this outfit on her. Such a cutie.
Here she is going in to say goodbye to the babies before school. Stripes/vest/skirt....haha
Can you tell she loves stripes? And layering? #nevertoocoldforaskirt
I call this the braiding-twisting-hair-the-night-before-gone-array look. #pompomhair














No comments:
Post a Comment