The weather was nice enough that the kids could keep enjoying their scooters outside, golf a little and the family could go to the park.
But we ALSO pulled out the Pie Face game we got for Christmas.
We pulled it out for our Sunday night Game-Night game and Brooks didn't want to play. Of course he DID but the funny thing is ALL FOUR TIMES it went around the table he was pie-faced!!!!! More then anyone else!!!!! The kids couldn't stop laughing.
One night a bunch of us couples met up at a bowling alley for my friend, Holly's birthday. It was a boys against girls kind of thing. Girls won.
But the BEST part was.....I won got the highest score out of EVERYONE!!!!! Sure I was bowling out of my mind and maybe my big prego belly helped with balance (?....um....probably NOT!) but I bowled a 157! Every time I feel defeated since then I just look at Brooks and say, "157 baby", then I feel like a winner again.
The next night I went to a touring Broadway production of the NEWSIES with two of my friends!!!!!

Why didn't I take Brooks?
1) he doesn't appreciate it vs. the cost of the ticket
2) watching a bunch of boys dance and sing isn't really his thing
3) and he doesn't like it when I embarrass him in public and he had NO guarantee I wouldn't break it down in song and dance during ANY part of the production.
But let me just say, it was BEYOND amazing and my favorite live-Broadway I've seen so far.
New Year's Eve we spent at our best friend's house. It was filled with Clemson-game-score-checking, a LOT of games (some in which my belly hurt SO hard from laughing!), mucho eating and watching the kids run through from trampoline to wrestle-mania upstairs.
The kids' first time watching the ball drop on TV and then started cheering so loud.... obviously, Bronson is covering his ears.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!





1 comment:
Newsies would be so fun to see! Loved watching the movie growing up. Sooo....I am totally behind....you're pregnant? If I read that right CONGRATS!!!!!! SOOOO excited for you!!!!1
Post a Comment