Thursday, October 29, 2015

SHE IS THREE!!!!

Miss Kellyn Pat turned 3 this month.
It felt like it took FOREVER for her birthday to come since every day since August she's been asking for her "Minnie Burday".

The Little Miss Birthday girl woke up to a Minnie balloon which she carred around with her all day. She was SO pleased about it.



UNTIL....... I had her take a picture with it before her party. 

For SOME reason she didn't want a picture with her Minnie balloon, Minnie shirt and Minnie skirt. #thatsKellynforya

IT was a no brainer that she would want me to make a Minnie piñata. She loved it SO much. Kept talking about it. Singing to it. Pointing to it.......but she did NOT want to touch it or hold it.


And I found a shirt that said piñata=love, so I just HAD to buy it to wear to birthday parties. (gotta love children photographers)

It was just a family party (isn't that enough guests for a 3 year old?!?!?), but she still got SO excited when we brought out her cake (with a Minnie on top) and sang to her. #herdimple

And THEN we told her to blow out the candles and she was NOT and I mean NOT going to do that.

Big siblings to the rescue! Candles blown out, cake eaten. Now time for presents.
A talking Minnie, a Minnie phone and a light-up Minnie Halloween necklace.
Clearly she hit the Minnie-jackpot.

Speaking of hitting a "Minnie jackpot" it was time for the piñata.
Kellyn's emotions once again flipped and she did NOT want to hit the piñata. The other kids were MORE then happy to help out.

Happy 3rd to my emotionally roller-coaster riding spark of my life. She is the most hilarious child. I love her and I love that her Minnie birthday finally came.

Now if Christmas could just get here I don't have to daily hear about "Ho-ho" bringing her a baby doll.....

3 comments:

Miles said...

What a fun shirt! Where on earth did you find it! It is so perfect for you! Another great pinata in the books. Happy Birthday, K!

hughesfamily said...

The picture of her glaring and angry about the candles--- loooooove!!!!! This post reminds me so much of lily at this age!

She sure is cute! And I love how you do such a great job of making each of your kids feel special.

Babelicious said...

Happy Birthday Miss Kellyn!! I love the Minnie Mouse party!! I can't believe you are already 3!! Does Brooks get whacked when the boys hit the pinata?? I usually hold our at the end of a broom handle and even then I get smacked!! I'm jealous that she knows EXACTLY what she wants Santa to bring her. Emma changes her mind every 5 minutes.