Friday, May 22, 2015

Outside Family

It's no secret my family is happier when we are outside, so here's a bunch of outside things from last week. I had gotten a $15 pool from Walmart and has been the BEST idea in this 80/90 degree weather. Emerson comes home and just maxes and relaxes in it........like it owns it.

Everly LOOOOOOOVES it and screams (SO SO SO loud) when you try to get her out. This day I happened to have her in her regular diaper and ONLY coaxed her out of the pool for this riding toy.
I couldn't stop laughing at her full-to-the-brim diaper.

Seriously, she KILLS me. I love this picture so much.

We also have two mulberry trees in our backyard that I'm obsessed with. Well, the whole family is. 

Anyway, Aleeya, EVERY day when she gets home picks me a whole cup of mulberries and comes inside with purple-mulberry-picking hands.

And since she's out there for basically a hour everyday her legs, face and everywhere get painted too.

The sweetest thing is she LOOOOOVES mulberries but she picks more for me and Brooks to eat. She says it feels better to give them to us then eat them herself.
And that says a LOT because her top three favorite things (she told me) are:
1)Jelly Bellies
2) Oreos
3) Mulberries.

She's naturally such a giver and service-oreiented.

We also had time for a family walk through the woods to catch frogs and Camden actually caught a little snake too, which of course he let Kellyn hold.

Get used to the whole frog thing Everly......it's how we roll.

And while they were (unsucessfully) catching tadpoles I became the appointed frog-holder.
What has become of me?......


4 comments:

gloverfamily said...

Another summer, another year that I'm going to just have to show up at your house. Your kids are the coolest,led by their mom, of course!!

Babelicious said...

Playing outside is the best! And lucky for me we do it frog free!!!

Linsey said...

We know just how you feel! I love sweet Everly in her bulging diaper!! She's gettting so big and I'm getting so excited to see her! If only we were closer, we may be around everyday at mulberry picking time :)

Miles said...

We got that same pool, too! It's such a game changer; love it!