And JUST like that.............it's over.
Baseball.
The one thing that consumes the family all spring has....well....sprung off.
It's nice to have evenings open, but I really really LOVE baseball season. The sitting outside, kids running around, smell of hotdogs and watching my handsome boys in uniforms.
Speaking of......I managed to get TWO pictures of Bronson on his last game in the playoffs. They made it to the quarter finals (they should've gone farther so it was kinda an upset)
Staring down the batter before the pitch....
Pretty sure he gets his evil-eye from me. I have a good one.
Poor Emerson made it to the Semi-finals and they lost. He was SO sad after the game and was crying. I told him how awesome it was that they made it THIS far (his team went farther then expected) and cool he played in the semi-finals and he said, "But the championship is BETTER.".......I couldn't argue with him then. He's right.
However it wasn't a COMPLETE loss because Royce found an abandoned drink to claim!!!! SCORE! (my little scavenger was so proud of himself )
But CAMDEN'S team made it to the championship game!!!!!!!!!
So of course the whole family had to get decked out in "Philidelphia Phillie Red"!!!!
(it's nice Bronson's team was the Phillies as well so I could use his jersey)
My Phillies-ready girls.
Everyone else in the family humored me and dressed in red/blue as well. Royce didn't have a red shirt but had red shorts and he put on his red undies too, which you obviously couldn't see. But the fact that he WORE undies shows what a special occasion it was!!!!
Camden is so cute up at bat.....and when he tells the ump to wait for him to get ready.
Of course we came stocked with boiled peanuts too.....
They ended up losing 10-9 and got a trophy anyway for making it to the finals (since when does 2nd place get the same trophy 1st place does?.....oh well, Camden sure loves it anyway)
Maybe it's because he's so handsome..........
Yep, that's probably it.









1 comment:
I am always cracking up at your blog posts, but this one really did me in because I just laughed out loud for an extended period of time...Royce with the drink! Hilarious!
Your kids are so cute and also clearly very talented! Thank you for sharing their stories with us!
Post a Comment