Some of our closest friends came to visit us for Memorial Day. It was bitter-sweet. SO awesome to see them, but they are moving across the country soon since he finished up his residency. :(
Their 10 year old girl was REALLY good at keeping Everly happy.
Brooks told his brother that Everly was "needy". I couldn't BELIEVE it...... I mean WHO calls having-to-be-held-all-the-time-during-waking-hours "needy"?!?!? ;).....good thing we have a lot of arms to hold her.
It was hard to capture pictures of Iris, Aleeya and Addellyn because they just kept closing themselves off in their room playing dolls/make-believe/dress-up.......I can't believe how much time they spent in that little room over the few days they were here.
Our sweet husbands planned the menu and prepared all the food while they were here. I especially like Tyler's "quick rise" method for the scone dough.
And getting ready for church Kinzie resumed her self-appointed duties with Everly. She even got her to sleep here.
I love those before-after makeover shots/shows so I can REALLY appreciate Kellyn's transformation......
here she is sleeping (I like the whole "designer-bedding" look with the Santa-in-May crib sheet and Sponge-Bob pillow case.....coupled with her usual swimsuit but she added the flare of one shoulder revealed this time)
To THIS............ isn't she pretty?
(Thanks Tia Adriana for the dress!)
We take church pretty seriously......I mean, studying Joshua IS pretty hard core.
Memorial Day we went to the zoo/park. These two little girls (5 months apart) were mooooooooore then ready to go before everyone else was. (I was told TWICE that day that Kellyn looks like "the little girl on Full House" hahaha)
One of us with a baby in and one with one out......either that, or I carry babies really high.
We have QUITE the clan heading into the zoo.
Lions
Teamwork so Bronson could reach in to touch the tortoise........looks more like a stretchy-torture tactic to me.
Kellyn loved the animals but she stopped DEAD in her tracks when the goat just stuck his head out at her. She was NOT sure what to think about that.
Our two Spidermen climbing at the park
Gosh we'll miss them when they move. We're glad they came to visit from Winston Salem one more time though!!!!














1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I miss both of y'all.
Post a Comment