Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Gems

I found these on my camera from this month. 
I LOVE it when I find gems like these.

Here is Kellyn BEFORE her shots in January

(she wasn't so happy AFTER)
I just love her little skinny legs in leggings! 
She's my 50% girl all the way. 50% in weight, height, head, yadda yadda. 


But OH! Look at all my girls together!!!!!!! Soon to be four....crazy.

 And what would a household of cute little girls be w/o a matching group of guapo boys?!?!

5 comments:

Babelicious said...

Phone pictures are the best!! Iris looks so much like Brooks and the Smith's!!

Linsey said...

Darling pictures! Royce could be Emerson's little twin, I keep doing a double take!!

hughesfamily said...

Gosh, you make cute kids!!!!

Garett and Rachel said...

I can't believe you are going to be evened up here soon. The boys really are handsome!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Love that you are going to have even number of kids. We have 5 and 5 in my parent's family. An even number would have been fun, but I do love that our family in total is 7 people..that is my favorite number. (Next best thing instead of 7 kids...right? I think you know what I mean....)