Friday, November 29, 2013

Mango Week

The kiddos have had "Mango Week" marked on our calendar since I was 6 weeks along.
We read an article saying that by 19 weeks the baby would be the size of a mango. When Bronson read that, he said, "On that week can we EACH have our own mango to celebrate?!"
Of COURSE I said yes!!!!!
 Not exactly because I'm a nice mom but I am always craving a good ol' mango, so it sounded like a GREAT excuse idea to me!
 Pretty sure this kid could eat 20 in one sitting!



 EVERYONE loves mangoes.........oh wait, my ridiculously picky-fruit eater Emerson doesn't....so he and Kellyn got a banana. (Kellyn's little sleepy-I-just-woke-up face is so cute)


3 comments:

Miles said...

Perfect idea! Are you going to find out girl or boy? Or, wait it out like you did with.. Was it Aleeya?

PS- i think youre a nice mom :)

Linsey said...

So cute!! Papi couldn't look happier! I loved that it was the kids idea to do it too! Tell Miss Kellyn I'm proud of her for eating the banana...Elle won't eat them :)

Adriana said...

I would've had a banana with Emerson and Kellyn seeing as that's the only fruit I like! When I was pregnant with Cannon I loved checking every week to see what size the baby was with fruits.......until I got to the end. When they compared the last few weeks with a watermelon I wanted to die. I sounded so painful! Jajajaja I didn't follow while pregnant with Logan and unfortunately the only size and fruit I can remember is the watermelon. It will forever be stuck in my head!