Sunday, June 30, 2013

Singlet

I want to know HOW DID I DO IT WITH ONE CHILD?!?!?!

This pretty little thing woke up early from naps one day this week......

Brooks had the boys golfing and Aleeya, Iris and Royce were sleeping.
I had almost TWO hours with just me and Kellyn.

She just looked at me like, "Yea RIGHT, I'm just gonna sit here!!!"
I didn't get a teeny-weensie thing done that I had planned on getting done.


I guess I didn't realize how much the other kids entertain her.
For reals......how did I even stay FED and CLOTHED when I just had one baby?!?!?

6 comments:

hughesfamily said...

She is soooo cute!! I want to spend 2 hours with her!!!

Also, are you just trying to make other people feel better? Because we are not supermom like you? I think you are. :) Although, I do see some truth do that- I think it is easier having 2 kids than one! Only super special people could do 7!! But, I do see what you mean.

Also, my sister and mom were here this past week for a few days, and they are hilarious. We literally talk about you like you are part of our family. "Did you see what Royce did?" or " I wonder what Melissa does when..." or whatever. It's so funny. My sister said at one point, " I mean, Nicole, I've only met Bronson and Camden, when they were little, at a med school basketball game in JC." it was so funny...her tone was one of utter deprivation. Haha. They want to come visit you. I apologize in advance if they just show up on your doorstep one day. :)

Also, I LOVE the new picture on the blog!!! Aleeya is hilarious. All of your kids are cute and funny, of course, but she makes me so happy in this picture!

Emma and Dan said...

I do find that I'm getting more done with Elena home from school because she's such a big help with the boys. But I don't know if I'd say that 7 is easier than 1. Maybe if Elena was 10 or something...
You're amazing and you do it all with love and grace. :)
I love the new family photo. Getting ready for your favorite holiday I see.

gloverfamily said...

my sister makes me sound like a stalker...which maybe I am just a tiny bit! Your kids are just so darn cute! And, I am constantly impressed with your super mom abilities so I am hoping by reading your blog, the powers might seep through the computer to me!

Babelicious said...

I love those one on one times with the babies!! Kellyn looks so sweet in that little dress.

Linsey said...

She is so precious! I bet you had a blast together. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new family picture! What a perfect family portrait!

Page said...

I AGREE for sure! I have had a few times lately when I have just Isla or just Isla and Faye, and I can't get away to get anything done either!